Marcus by Goldman Sachs is offering a bonus of up to $500 for new deposits. The bonus is available for new and existing customers.
Find more High Yield Account or Savings Accounts Bonuses
For a limited time, take advantage of this offer on our high-yield Online Savings Account. Deposit $1,000 or more in new funds into a new or existing account within 10 business days of enrollment in the offer, maintain your balance at enrollment plus the new funds for 90 days, and we’ll give you a 1% cash bonus up to $500.
Enroll in this offer here or by calling 1-855-730-SAVE (1-855-730-7283) by 11:59 pm ET on 7/29/19.
- Offer valid from July 15, 2019 – July 29, 2019.
- To be eligible, you must enroll for this offer at https://www.marcus.com/us/en/savings/cashbonus or by calling Marcus at 1-855-730-SAVE (1-855-730-7283) by 11:59 PM EST on July 29, 2019.
- Minimum $1,000 in new funds to qualify. Internal transfers don’t count.
- Multiple deposits may be made during this time and can be made by any owner on the account.
- Funds deposited in your account prior to enrollment are not eligible for the cash bonus.
- Your balance at the end of your enrollment period is your “Enrollment Account Balance”.
- Maintain your Enrollment Account Balance through 11:59 PM EST of the 90th day following the enrollment period (the “Maintenance Period”).
- Withdrawals made during the 90 days following the enrollment period may reduce your bonus amount.
- The bonus will be deposited into your account within 14 days after the end of Maintenance Period.
- The bonus will be treated as interest for tax reporting purposes.
This is a great bonus, especially for those who already have account with Marcus by Goldman Sachs. Their high-yield Online Savings Account already earns a 2.15% APY. So for the 90 days that you are required to keep the money there, you can earn a total of 6.15% APY. You can maximize the offer by depositing $50K, but you need at least $1k in new deposits to get the extra 1% for those 90 days.
2 thoughts on “Marcus by Goldman Sachs, Up to $500 Bonus for New Deposits (New/Existing Customers)”
Hi, how did you come up with possible 6.15% APY? Ty.
You get an extra 1% for 3 months which would be 4% APY.