Lidl Amex Offer: Save 20%, Up to $10 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you 20% on grocery purchases at Lidl. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get 20% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make purchases in-store at Lidl by 3/7/2023. Limit of $10 back in total statement credits.
- Offer valid in-store only at participating locations in the US.
- Excludes international locations and mobile app purchases.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- Limit of $10 in total statement credits per Card Member.
About Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
Lidl is a German international discount retailer chain that operates over 11,000 stores across Europe and the United States. This offer will save you 20%, up to $10 back, at U.S. stores only. They have locations in the east coast only. You can find your nearest store here.