Kroger Amex Offer: Spend $40 Online, Get $20 Back (3x)
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you up to $60 on purchases made at Kroger.com. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get a $20 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make a single purchase of $40 or more online at kroger.com by 1/31/2023. Limit of 3 statement credits (total of $60).
- Offer valid online only at US Website kroger.com.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US. Excludes third party pickup/delivery services.
- Excludes physical gift cards and electronic gift card purchases.
- Excludes gas stations, Fred Meyer Jewelry Stores, restaurants inside of Krogers, clinics and pharmacies, florists, and any third party services such as Redbox and Coin star. Excludes picking up from Walgreens. Excludes Little Clinic site and Kroger Wireless.
About Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
A great offer for those who have Kroger locations nearby. There’s also a different offer for $25 off $50 for Kroger and some of its affiliates.