Justice Federal Credit Union is offering a $250 cash bonus when you open a new checking account and complete a direct deposit of $500 or more within 90 days. You can open the account online, by visiting your nearest Branch, or calling 800.550.5328.
The problem with this bonus (besides it ending tomorrow), is that it is limited to a a few people who are eligible. This is mainly employees, retirees and family members of law enforcement agencies, government contracting companies, courts, Department of Justice, Department of Homeland Security etc. See full list here. To establish membership with Justice FCU, you must open a Share Savings Account with a minimum deposit of $5.
You can choose between a Freedom , Justice National, or Beyond the Badge Checking Accounts. Freedom Checking doesn;t have any fees, so it’s your best choice. Justice National and Beyond the Badge require an average balance of $2,500 or more to avoid a monthly service fee but it is waived for the first 12 months.
Must open with minimum opening deposit of $25. Limit of one $250 cash conus per member.
- Apply Here
- Account Type: Freedom Checking
- Availability: Nationwide (limited eligibility, see here)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2016
- Inquiry Type: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: Open with minimum deposit of $25
- Closing Account Fee: You must keep the account open to receive bonus