JSX Amex Offer: Spend $500 or More, Get $100 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for a new Amex Offer that can save you up to 20% on JSX flights. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get a one-time $100 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $500 in one or more purchases online at jsx.com by 10/27/2023.
- Offer valid online only at US website jsx.com or through the merchant mobile app.
- Flights must originate from any US airport.
- Offer is non-transferable.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- Limit of 1 statement credit per Card Member.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
JSX is a public charter service that offers semi-private flight service. JSX flies out of private terminals so you deal with fewer lines and a shorter wait time compared to commercial flights.
If you plan to fly with JSX, check your accounts for this Amex Offer and add it now.