JetBlue Monster Sale, One Way Fares from $31
JetBlue today announced its 2021 national ‘Monster Sale,’ that, for the first time ever, will be available online only on jetblue.com and the JetBlue mobile app to encourage customers to discover the advantages of booking directly with the airline rather than through a third-party.
The sale features low fares on select routes across the airline’s network, including 31 routes at $31 one-way. ‘Monster Sale’ fares can also be booked as part of JetBlue Vacations’ Flight + Hotel and all-new Flight + Cruise packages.
Starting today through Friday, October 29, travelers can book these low fares on select routes across JetBlue’s network, for travel between November 1 and December 16, 2021.
Some example $31 fares include:
- Atlanta, GA (ATL) to Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL) and vice versa
- Austin, TX (AUS) to Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL) and vice versa
- Chicago, IL (ORD) to Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL) and vice versa
- Denver, CO (DEN) to New York, NY (LGA) and vice versa
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS) to Los Angeles, CA (LAX) and vice versa
- Miami, FL (MIA) to New York, NY (JFK) and vice versa
- New York, NY (JFK) to Atlanta, GA (ATL) and vice versa
- New York, NY (JFK) to Fort Myers, FL (RSW) and vice versa
- New York, NY (JFK) to Jacksonville, FL (JAX) and vice versa
- New York, NY (JFK) to Nashville, TN (BNA) and vice versa
- New York, NY (JFK) to San Antonio, TX (SAT) and vice versa
- San Francisco, CA (SFO) to Los Angeles, CA (LAX) and vice versa
- and more
Check out the JetBlue Monster Sale page.
- Lowest available fare (Blue Basic, otherwise Blue) only on sale. Fares include government taxes and fees.
- Book by 10/29 (the earlier of 11:59pm ET or local time).
- Travel between 11/1-12/16 (Excl. Fri & Sun travel). Blackout dates: 11/20-11/29.
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply and vary by route. Certain routes may not operate daily or may commence service later in sale window. Select a fare for details.
This is one of the best sales we have seen from JetBlue, especially if you are looking for some of the routes priced at just $31. Make sure you use a credit card that will give you the most points, such as the JetBlue Plus Card (6x on JetBlue purchases), Amex Platinum (5x on airfare), Citi Prestige (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on travel) or check out the best cards for travel purchases.