JetBlue Sale with One Way Fares from $44
JetBlue has a new fare sale with one flights priced as low as $44. You can also choose to use TruBlue points for this JetBlue sale and pay as little as 2,500 points. Prices will vary by route, so select your departure airport to see the deals available to you.
To take advantage of this sale, you need to book by March 11 (the earlier of 11:59pm ET or local time) and travel Tuesdays and Wednesdays in most cases, between March 16 and August 31, 2021. Some blackout dates apply.
- Fares include government taxes and fees.
- Book by 3/11 (the earlier of 11:59pm ET or local time).
- Travel between 3/16–8/31/21 (Tue & Wed travel).
- Lowest available fare (Blue Basic, otherwise Blue) only on sale.
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply and vary by route. Certain routes may not operate daily or may commence service later in sale window. Select a fare for details.
- Fares are displayed based on your location. Select the pencil icon, then select “View All Deals” to see all fares.
It’s good to wait for these sales to book JetBlue flights since you can often get cheaper prices. Make sure you use a credit card that will give you the most points, such as the JetBlue Plus Card (6x on JetBlue purchases), Amex Platinum (5x on airfare), Citi Prestige (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on travel) or check out the best cards for travel purchases.