JetBlue Monster Sale with One Way Fares from $31
JetBlue has launched a new winter sale today. This latest sale from the New York based carrier will run through Thursday at 11:59 pm. You can get discounted one-way fares as low as $31 one-way. The sale includes mostly domestic destinations, but also some popular international spots. You can also use your JetBlue TrueBlue points. Some of these lowest fares will cost you just 3,300 points each way.
As expected with these types of deals, there are a few things to watch out for. Travel is available exclusively between November 2nd and February 15, 2023. There are blackout dates over Thanksgiving and during the end of the year holidays.
JetBlue’s lowest fare class (Blue Basic) is also the only option for booking at these low prices. That means that you can’t check in any bags or bring a carry-on for free.
If you’re a JetBlue cardholder, you can always get a free checked bag. This applies to the cardholders, and up to 4 of your traveling companions on your itinerary. This perk applies when you book with points as well, as long as you pay the fees with your JetBlue card. With the JetBlue Plus Card, you can also save 50% on inflight purchases.
- Fares include government taxes and fees.
- Book by 10/27 (the earlier of 11:59pm ET or local time).
- Travel between 11/2/22-2/15/23 (Tue & Wed travel).
- Blackout dates: 11/18-11/28/22 & 12/16/22-1/3/23.
- Lowest available fare (Blue Basic, otherwise Blue) only on sale.
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply and vary by route. Certain routes may not operate daily or may commence service later in sale window. Select a fare for details.
Fares are displayed based on your location. Select the pencil icon, then select “View All Deals” to see all fares.
It’s good to wait for these sales to book JetBlue flights since you can often get cheaper prices. Make sure you use a credit card that will give you the most points, such as the JetBlue Plus Card (6x on JetBlue purchases), Amex Platinum (5x on airfare), Citi Prestige (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on travel) or check out the best cards for travel purchases.