ITA Airways Volare Status Match
Update: This Status match offer is back again through September 15, 2022. The list of eligible airline has changed a bit, as it now excludes SkyTeam alliance airlines.
ITA Airways is once again offering a status match offer for its Volare loyalty program members. Lots of airline programs are eligible for this offer. So check the details and see if you are able to get elite status with ITA’s Volare program.
If you already belong to a loyalty program of one of the 24 selected airlines, you can sign up to the Status Match campaign and request recognition of your status by April 15. Membership of the exclusive Club recognized under the present Status Match campaign will be valid for one (1) calendar year, starting from 04/15/2022.
Request the status match in two simple steps:
- Sign up for the new Volare program if you are not a member
- Complete the Status Match dedicated request form which you can find in your personal area by entering your personal data and uploading a legible copy of your Frequent Flyer program card of origin (digital or physical) and a copy of your valid1 identity card (pdf, jpg format)
Your request to match your membership status will be examined and sent to you via email to confirm if your status has been recognized by 05/15/2022. See offer here.
- Aerolíneas Argentinas – Aerolíneas Plus
- Air Europa – Suma
- Alitalia – Millemiglia
Air France/KLM – Flying Blue
- American Airlines – Aadvantage
- ANA – Mileage club
- British Airways – Executive Club
- Czech Airlines – OK Plus
Delta Airlines – SkyMiles
- EL Al – Matmid
- Emirates – Skywards
- Iberia – Iberia Plus
Korean Air – SKYPASS
- Lufthansa – Miles and More
- Middle East Airlines – Cedar Miles
- Qatar Airways – Privilege Club
- Royal Jordanian – Royal Club
- Saudia – Alfursan
- Singapore Airlines -– KrisFlyer
- Swiss Air – Miles & More
- TAP – Miles & Go
- Tarom – Sky Team
- Turkish Airlines – Miles & Smile
- United Airlines – Mileage plus
- Vistara – Club Vistara
- The status match campaign can only be joined by Members belonging to premium tiers (tiers not accessible simply by signing up to the program, e.g. Ulisse, Freccia Alata, Freccia Alata Plus, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Frequent Traveller, Senator, HON Circle).
- Those who already participated to the previous version of the Status Match campaign and who were granted access to one of our exclusive clubs based on the requirements, will not be able to participate to this new Status Match campaign.
- If the status is not matched, you will receive an email of negative result no later than 15/05/2022 in which it will be specified which guidelines indicated in the regulation have not been followed.
If you already have elite status with one of the eligible airlines, then it’s worth matching to ITA’s Volare and get higher status for a full year. ITA is a SkyTeam member. You can read more details about the Volare program here.
HT: Loyalty Lobby