Instacart Chase Offer: Save 20%, Up to $30 Back
Check is targeting select customers with an offer to save on Instacart purchases. Go to your Chase Offers in your Chase account and look for an offer that will save you 15% or % back on Instacart purchases. This same offer might also be available through other banks such as US Bank, Bank of America’s BankAmerideals and more. Let’s see how this Instacart Chase Offer works.
There are two versions of this offer:
- Earn 20% cash back on your Instacart purchase, with a $30.00 cash back maximum. Valid through 9/30/23.
- Earn 15% cash back on your Instacart purchase, with a $23.00 cash back maximum. Valid through 9/30/23.
- Valid one time only
- Must make payment directly with the merchant.
- Valid through 9/30/23
Chase OffersChase Offers are available on Chase credit cards and debit cards. With these offers, you usually get cashback when you use your eligible Chase card to shop at a participating store. You can see your offers in the Chase app or in your account online. Here are a few things worth noting about these offers:
- You can add the same offer to multiple cards, and you will receive multiple credits.
- Chase Offers could be targeted to certain accounts, so not every offer will be available for everyone.
- Credits will appear in your account in 7-14 business days.
- Usually the same offers will also show up for US Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank and Beneficial Bank customers.
This is a decent offer for savings on Instacart purchases since it can take care of the fees, and higher prices compared to in-store. This offer is showing up in personal and business credit cards. You can maximize it with a purchase of about $150.
Let me know if you are targeted!
You can find more Chase Offers here.