Chase Instacart Mastercard Review
Instacart and Chase launched today the new Instacart Mastercard® Credit Card, which allows cardmembers to earn unlimited cash back from hundreds of retailers with a range of redemption options, along with additional rewards and benefits.
Through Instacart’s first-ever credit card, and the first co-branded card in the growing, on-demand delivery space from Chase, cardmembers can fill up their cart with unlimited cash back on groceries, everyday purchases, and more.
For a limited time, the first 10,000 consumers to apply and be approved for the Instacart Mastercard will receive a $200 Instacart credit and one year of free Instacart+ automatically upon approval. After the first 10,000 cardmembers, every new cardmember will receive a $100 Instacart credit and one free year of Instacart+.
Instacart+ benefits include free delivery on orders over a certain size; reduced Instacart service fees; credit back on eligible Pickup orders; and exclusive benefits.
The new Instacart Mastercard from Chase, a World Elite Mastercard, offers cardmembers:
- 5% cash back on Instacart purchases made at more than 800 national, regional, and local retail brands from more than 70,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities
- 5% cash back on travel purchased through the Chase Travel Center
- 2% cash back on restaurants, gas stations, and select streaming services
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
Rewards Redemption Option Choices
- Instacart orders: cardmembers will, in the future, be able to use cash back rewards to pay for all or part of an order in the Instacart App or on Instacart.com, with no minimum rewards balance to redeem
- Cash back: cardmembers can choose to receive a direct deposit or a statement credit, with no minimum rewards balance to redeem
- Travel: cardmembers can redeem cash back rewards for travel via the Chase Travel Center, including flights, hotels, cruises, and car rentals
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fees
- World Elite Mastercard benefits, including complimentary 24/7 concierge service, access to Mastercard Priceless® Experiences, and exclusive offers from popular brands for services like ride-sharing and online shopping
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Purchase Protection
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Baggage Delay Insurance
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement
- Roadside Assistance
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
For more information about the new Instacart Mastercard, visit www.TheInstacartMastercard.com.