IHG, Earn Up to 4x Points on Stays Through Sept. 8
If you are looking to start traveling once again later this summer, IHG has a promotion that can earn you up to 4x points for stays. The higher rate is earned starting with your fourth stay. Keep in mind that stays must be completed by September 8, 2020.
Wherever you go this summer, make the most of every stay. Stay once and earn 2X Bonus Points; then multiply your points with every stay, up to 4X Bonus Points.
- On your first Qualifying Stay (a minimum 1-night stay booked under a Qualifying Rate, with total spend exceeding US $30) after registering for the promotion, you will be awarded double points, up to a maximum of 100,000 points for that stay.
- Second qualifying stay, you will be awarded double points, up to a maximum of 100,000 points for that stay.
- Third qualifying stay, you will be awarded triple points, up to a maximum of 100,000 points for that stay.
- On your 4th qualifying stay and for each stay beyond the 4th stay during the Promotion Period, you will be awarded quadruple points, up to a maximum of 100,000 points for each stay.
You must be an IHG® Rewards Club member and must register your member number in advance of staying, to participate in the “4X Bonus Points 2020” promotion.
- You must register for the promotion on or before September 8, 2020.
- The maximum number of bonus points that a member can earn through this Promotion, for all stays combined, is 400,000.
- Members will be awarded bonus points based upon the number of nights consumed during the Promotion at IHG brand hotels.
- Stays must be booked before September 8, 2020 and consumed between June 12, 2020 and September 8, 2020.
A good promotion for those looking to stay at IHG properties during this summer. Works best for those who can squeeze in at least 4+ stays so you can start earning 4x points.