New IHG Promotion, Earn up to 4X Bonus Points
Earn up to 4x Bonus Points every night Turn the most memorable evenings into more rewarding travel experiences. Register today and book by April 15th, to earn extra on each night you spend at any IHG® Hotel & Resort, through May 15th. Total spend for booking a qualifying night must be over $30 USD with minimum stay of 1 night. Here’s how it works:
- Earn 1000 Bonus Points on your First Night
- Earn 2x Bonus Points on Nights 2-5
- Earn 3x Bonus Points on Nights 6-14
- Earn 4x Bonus Points on Nights 15+
You can earn up to 100,000 Bonus Points.
- You must register for the promotion on or before April 15, 2020. Promotion runs from February 15, 2020 through May 15, 2020.
- Nights must be booked before April 15, 2020 and consumed between February 15, 2020 and May 15, 2020.
- 1,000 bonus points will be awarded for your first qualifying night after registering for the Promotion. During nights 2-5, you will be awarded double points for up to 100,000 points. During nights 6-14, you will be awarded triple points for up to 100,000 points. On your fifteenth night and all future nights during the Promotion Period, you will be awarded quadruple points for up to 100,000 points.
- Total spend for booking a qualifying night must be over $30 USD with minimum stay of 1 night.
- Promotion bonus points will be awarded based upon the average nightly rate during a qualifying stay. The average room rate per night will be used to calculate promotion bonus points for qualifying stays which are greater than 1 night. If a member has a qualifying stay of 2 nights with varying daily rates and the total for all nights is $200 USD, Promotion bonus points will be calculated from the average base point earnings ($100 per night).
- Maximum bonus points award per member for the Promotion is 301,000 points.
- A night is qualifying when member pays Qualifying Rates, which include most business and leisure rates at InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo®, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®, Staybridge Suites®, Candlewood Suites®, Kimpton®, EVEN®, avid™, voco™, Regent® Hotels & Resorts or HUALUXE® hotels worldwide. Bonus points are not issued for Non-Qualifying Room Rates or Non-Qualifying Stays/Nights.
- “Non-Qualifying Room Rates” or “Non-Qualifying Stay” include the following: net wholesale individual and group rate, certain package rates, employee discount rate, friends and family rate, crew rate, special discounted contract rates, seasonal worker/crew rate, 50% travel club discount rate, travel industry discount rate, distressed passenger rate, IHG® Rewards Club Reward Nights/Airline Hotel Reward rate, rates booked through third party web sites, complimentary hotel Stays and any other rates not defined as a Qualifying Room Rate at IHG’s sole discretion.
- Only one room per member per Qualifying Stay will be awarded the applicable bonus points, or other benefits (if any) available under the applicable Offer. If more than one member checks into the same room, only one member is eligible for the applicable bonus points, or other benefits (if any) available under the applicable Promotion.
- IHG Rewards Club Members with a Miles earning preference will earn Points.