World of Hyatt Introduces Rebranded Hyatt Vacation Club
Hyatt Vacation Club, a rebranded offering of enhanced vacation experiences, launched today across 22 branded resorts and with vacation options around the globe.
World of Hyatt members can now earn and redeem points at these residential-style resorts under the Hyatt Vacation Club brand starting today. The brand connects the complementary vacation ownership portfolios of former Hyatt Residence Club and former Welk Resort properties to extend enhanced stay experiences that help members rediscover the joys of travel.
Hyatt Vacation Club resorts offer ample space for guests and members to vacation in the comfort of a fully equipped, multi-bedroom condo combined with resort-like amenities and activities. From Sedona and Lake Tahoe to Key West and Cabo San Lucas, World of Hyatt members looking for a true “Vacation Club” experience can now book and earn and redeem points across 20+ Hyatt Vacation Club resorts, including:
- Hyatt Vacation Club at Beach House, Key West: Escape to the northeastern corner of Key West, where the Gulf of Mexico meets the Atlantic Ocean, at this lush resort, which boasts 74 residential-style retreats and is minutes away from Mallory Square sunsets and Duval Street’s renowned dining, shopping, and nightlife.
- Hyatt Vacation Club at Desert Oasis, Palm Springs Area : Unwind in tranquility at this luxury oasis offering travelers breathtaking views of the San Jacinto Mountains and exciting adventures with year-round sunshine.
- Hyatt Vacation Club at Hacienda del Mar, Dorado: Soak up all the beauty and charm of Puerto Rico, surrounded by warm tropical breezes, turquoise waters and Caribbean elegance. Set just 25 miles from historic San Juan along a prime stretch of famed Dorado Beach, this secluded seaside resort invites owners and guests to experience paradise.
- Hyatt Vacation Club at The Ranahan, Breckenridge: Revel in world-class skiing and year-round adventures, offering travelers an exceptional adventure with all the comforts of home.
- Hyatt Vacation Club at The Welk, San Diego Area: Escape to the hills of Escondido and make a splash in one of eight swimming pools, tee off on two golf courses, and enjoy countless family games at this 450-acre sprawling ultimate retreat.
- Hyatt Vacation Club at Northstar Lodge, Lake Tahoe: Nestled at the base of the acclaimed Northstar-at-Tahoe™ ski resort within steps of the gondola, this intimate retreat provides an ideal ski-in/ski-out location with year-round alpine adventures and entertainment.
Guests do not need to be Hyatt Vacation Club owners to stay at a Hyatt Vacation Club property.
In celebration of the brand launch, World of Hyatt loyalty members have the chance to earn 3x World of Hyatt bonus points when they register by November 14, 2023 and then stay at any of the 20+ Hyatt Vacation Club resorts now through November 21, 2023. For more information on the celebratory offer, visit hyatt.com/3xpoints.
Becoming a World of Hyatt member is free, You can sign up on Hyatt.com.
To learn more, visit HyattVacationClub.com.