Hyatt Regency Amex Offer: Spend $300, Get $60 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you $60 on Hyatt Regency stays. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get a one-time $60 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $300 in one or more purchases on room rate and room charges when you pay for your stay with Hyatt Regency from 4/19/2022 to 7/18/2022. Book at hyattregency.com.
- Offer valid only at Hyatt Regency in the US and US territories.
- Reservations must be made directly through Hyatt Regency online at hyattregency.com or via mobile app.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- Excludes all other Hyatt brands, including Caption by Hyatt, Andaz, Alila, Thompson Hotels, Hyatt Centric, Park Hyatt, Miraval, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt, Destination by Hyatt, JDV by Hyatt.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Not valid on transactions made at restaurants, spas or amenities.
- Excludes bookings through Hyatt travel advisors and travel agents.
- Not valid on group bookings or Camp Hyatt.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
About Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
A nice offer that works out to 20% savings if you spend exactly $300. It looks like it’s widely available, so check your favorite Amex cards and add it now if you think u might use it.