Grand Hyatt Amex Offer: Spend $300, Get $60 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you up to 20% at Grand Hyatt properties in the US, Mexico, and the Bahamas. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get a one-time $60 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $300 USD in one or more purchases on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay at participating Grand Hyatt properties in the US, Mexico, and the Bahamas from 9/15/2022 to 12/15/2022. Book at Hyatt.com.
- Offer valid only at Grand Hyatt hotels in the US, Mexico, and the Bahamas.
- Reservations must be made directly with Hyatt via Hyatt.com, the World of Hyatt mobile app, a Grand Hyatt hotel, or a Hyatt call center.
- Excludes all other Hyatt properties, including Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, Park Hyatt, Miraval, Hyatt, Andaz, Hyatt Centric, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Residence Club, Destination by Hyatt, JdV by Hyatt, Alila, AMR Collection brands and Thompson Hotels.
- Offer not valid for purchases of gift cards, World of Hyatt points, or Hyatt Gold Passport points.
- Excludes bookings made through MGM and via Hyatt Travel or Hyatt Vacations.
- Qualifying purchase means a purchase at a participating Grand Hyatt property made during the offer period with your enrolled American Express Card and which is in an amount totaling at least $300 USD as posted to your account, following conversion from a foreign currency, if applicable, in accordance with your Cardmember Agreement.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.