Hyatt Place/House Chase Offers: Save 15%, Up to $45
Check your Chase accounts for new offers that can get you a discount of 15% on your next stay at Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels. Savings are limited to a total of $45. Also check your Bank of America, Suntrust and other accounts to see if you have it.
There are two separate offers:
- Stay at any Hyatt House hotel and earn 15% back on your purchase, when you spend a minimum of $100, with a $45.00 back maximum.
- Stay at any Hyatt Place hotel and earn 15% back on your purchase, when you spend a minimum of $100, with a $45.00 back maximum.
- $45.00 back maximum.
- Minimum order of $100 is required.
- Offer expires 2/21/2020
- Offer valid one time only.
- Offer not valid on third-party purchases.
- Must add offer to card.
- The statement credit will appear on your statement within 14 business days of Chase’s receipt of the information.
Chase Offers were recently added to Chase cards. The are similar to Amex Offers as they usually give you cashback when you use your eligible Chase credit card to shop at a participating store. You can see your offers in the Chase app. Just scroll all the way down after you log in. You need to have the latest update of the app to see the offers.
Chase Offers could be targeted to certain accounts, so not every offer will be available for everyone. It’s best to just add all the offers that you see listed. Usually the same offers will also show up in Bank of America, Suntrust and BB&T account.
A good discount for paid Hyatt House/Place stays. Or you can even lock in savings now for later use if you purchase a gift card at the front desk. You need to use it before 2/21, and pay at least $100. To maximize the offer you would need to spend $300.
HT: GC Galore