Hyatt Place/House Chase Offers: Save 15%, Up to $38
Check your Chase accounts for new offers that can get you a discount of 15% on your next stay at Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels. Savings are limited to a total of $38. Also check your Bank of America, Suntrust and other accounts to see if you have it.
Update: These offers are available again for select cardholders. New expiration date is 9/24/2022.
There are two separate offers:
- Stay at any Hyatt House hotel and earn 15% back on your purchase, when you spend a minimum of $100, with a $38.00 back maximum.
- Stay at any Hyatt Place hotel and earn 15% back on your purchase, when you spend a minimum of $100, with a $38.00 back maximum.
- Minimum order of $100 is required.
- Offer expires 9/24/2022
- Offer valid one time only.
- Offer not valid on third-party purchases.
- Must add offer to card.
- The statement credit will appear on your statement within 14 business days of Chase’s receipt of the information.
Chase OffersChase Offers are available on Chase credit cards and debit cards. With these offers, you usually get cashback when you use your eligible Chase card to shop at a participating store. You can see your offers in the Chase app or in your account online. Chase Offers could be targeted to certain accounts, so not every offer will be available for everyone. It’s best to just add all the offers that you see listed. Usually the same offers will also show up for US Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank and Beneficial Bank customers.
A good discount for paid Hyatt House/Place stays. Or you can even lock in savings now for later use if you purchase a gift card at the front desk. You need to use it before 2/21, and pay at least $100. To maximize the offer you would need to spend $300.