World of Hyatt Offers Double Points at MGM Resorts in Las Vegas
World of Hyatt has a new promotion for members planning a trip to Las Vegas. Starting today, members can register to rack up rewards with the newly launched MGM Rewards program, offering 2x World of Hyatt points on qualifying stays at 13 participating MGM Resorts destinations in Las Vegas, when members stay between July 13 and October 15, 2022.
In addition to earning double the points under this limited-time offer, World of Hyatt members can tier match with MGM Rewards and enjoy exclusive benefits like guaranteed room rates, show discounts, and more at participating MGM Resorts destinations in Las Vegas.
For more information and to take advantage of this limited-time offer, visit the offer website here to register and see below for a sampling of participating destinations. To earn bonus points on qualifying stays at MGM Resorts destinations, you must be a member of both the World of Hyatt and MGM Rewards programs.
- Park MGM: A fresh take on the Las Vegas resort experience, Park MGM offers an intimate hotel ambiance on a grand scale with a robust culinary program and an exciting lineup of headliners at Dolby Live, the resort’s 5,200-seat entertainment destination, home to special engagements by Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars, Usher, Jonas Brothers and Silk Sonic, among other top artists.
- Mandalay Bay: Set on 120 lush acres complete with a tropical pool paradise, Mandalay Bay is home to three distinct hotel experiences, three world-class spas, a vibrant collection of celebrated chef restaurants and Michelob ULTRA Arena which hosts some of the city’s most exciting sports and entertainment events.
- Bellagio: Inspired by the beautiful villages of Europe, Bellagio is set against an 8.5-acre lake featuring the resort’s iconic Fountains. Award-winning dining including its newest addition The Mayfair Supper Club, a world-class art gallery, the exquisite Conservatory & Botanical Gardens, the stunning performance of “O” by Cirque du Soleil and a luxurious spa and salon all work together to compose the symphony that is Bellagio.
- The Mirage: Ideally located in the center of the famed Las Vegas Strip, The Mirage features dynamic nightlife, tantalizing restaurants including Tom Colicchio’s Heritage Steak, a luxurious spa and salon and a wide range of entertainment including The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil, Shin Lim: LIMITLESS and the Aces of Comedy series.
- MGM Grand: MGM Grand offers the ultimate Las Vegas experience with a variety of accommodations to serve every need and signature dining by top celebrity chefs including Wolfgang Puck, Joël Robuchon, Morimoto, Michael Mina and Ayesha Curry. In addition to the Grand Pool featuring four pools, a lazy river and the WET Republic dayclub, MGM Grand is at the epicenter of entertainment with the Grand Garden Arena; the epic KÀ by Cirque du Soleil; world-famous dance crew Jabbawockeez; master illusionist David Copperfield; and Brad Garrett’s Comedy Club.