Hyatt Chase Offer: Save Up to 15% on Domestic Hyatt Hotels
Chase is targeting some cardholders with a new offer that can save you money on your next stay at Hyatt properties in the United States. There are two versions of this Hyatt Chase Offer:
- Earn 15% back on your stay when you spend $100 or more at any domestic Hyatt Hotel, with a $37.00 back maximum.
- Earn 10% back on your stay when you spend $100 or more at any domestic Hyatt Hotel, with a $25.00 back maximum.
- Expires November 1, 2021.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer valid at any domestic Hyatt hotel, including Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt, Hyatt Centric, Hyatt House, Hyatt Place, Hyatt Regency, Miraval, Hyatt Residence Club, Alila, Thompson, The Unbound Collection, Destination by Hyatt, jdV by Hyatt & Park Hyatt.
Chase OffersChase Offers are available on Chase credit cards and debit cards. With these offer, you usually get cashback when you use your eligible Chase card to shop at a participating store. You can see your offers in the Chase app or in your account online. Chase Offers could be targeted to certain accounts, so not every offer will be available for everyone. It’s best to just add all the offers that you see listed. Usually the same offers will also show up for US Bank, Bank of America, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank and Beneficial Bank customers.
A nice offer for savings at Hyatt Hotels in the United States. This offer includes any domestic Hyatt hotel. So it could be a good way to make your stays up to 15% cheaper. You are limited to $25 or $37 in savings, but if you have the offer on more than one card, you can split payment for more expensive stays.