HomeTrust Bank Bonus, Get Up to $400
HomeTrust Bank has launched a bonus offer for new checking accounts. New customers can now earn up to $400 by completing several requirements that include direct deposits, $10K account balance and debit purchases. The offer is limited to four states only. Let’s see how this HomeTrust Bank bonus works, and who is eligible.
Starting now, when you open a new personal checking account with HomeTrust Bank, you can receive bonuses up to $400. The bonus breakdown and requirements are as follows:
- Direct Deposit bonus: Earn : Earn $150 for direct deposits totaling $2,500 or more across two consecutive statement cycles within the first three statement cycles from account opening. Your direct deposit needs to be regular monthly income, such as an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension, or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government. Transfers from one account to another or deposits made at a banking location or ATM do not qualify as Direct Deposit.
- $10K+ Account Balance bonus: Earn $150 when you deposit and maintain a $10,000 minimum daily balance in your new account for the first three statement cycles. Account must be opened with funds not already on deposit with HomeTrust Bank.
- Debit Card Activity bonus: Earn $100 when you make at least 15 debit card purchases equal to, or greater than, $500 in one statement cycle within the first three statement cycles. A statement cycle is approximately 30 days and ends on the 15th of each month. All transactions must post and settle to qualify.
Account must be opened between March 20, 2023, and June 15, 2023, with the promotional code “UPTO400.” Offer is limited to Premier, Everywhere Connect, or Simple Checking account products.
Bonuses may be credited at different times depending on account activity but will be credited no later than 120 days from account opening.
Are You Eligible?
- Must have a physical address within the HomeTrust Bank market footprint: NC, SC, TN, VA.
- Offer not available to households that have had a personal checking account at HomeTrust Bank within the last five years.
- Account must be opened with funds not already on deposit with HomeTrust Bank.
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotions, such as Refer A Friend, and is limited to two (2) incentives per household.
- Primary account holder must be 18 years or older.
Simple Checking has no monthly fees.
If your account is closed within the first 180 days, an account closing fee equal to the bonus payment (between $100 and $400) you received will apply.
HomeTrust Bank is offering a bonus of $400. This comes in three parts. You get $150 for direct deposits totaling $2,500 or more, another $150 when you deposit and maintain a $10,000 minimum daily balance in your new account for the first three statement cycles, and $100 when you make at least 15 debit card purchases equal to, or greater than, $500.
Bank bonuses are a great way to earn some extra income, often from the comfort of your home. You can take a look at my bank bonus results for 2022 where I made over $6,000. If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses. And, if you’re new to bank account bonuses, you can learn more about churning bank accounts here.
- OFFER PAGE
- Promo Code: UPTO400
- Bonus: $400
- Account Type: Simple Checking
- Availability: NC, SC, TN, VA
- Type of Inquiry: Soft pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: $2,500+
- Other Requirements: See above
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Early Account Closing Fee:
- Expiration Date: 6/15/23
HT: Doctor of Credit