Hilton Dining, Get 5,000 Bonus Points When You Join
Airline and hotel dining programs are one of the ways to earn rewards without flying. Now Hilton Dining is offering a bonus of 5,000 points when you join and then you can continue to earn up to 8x on your restaurant bill. You just register your card and then earn points every time you pay with it at restaurants. You can even stack it with rewards from other apps such as Seated, which can get you up to 60% back right now on your restaurant bill.
For a limited time, join Hilton Honors Dining and earn 5,000 Bonus Points. Create your online account by linking your credit and/or debit cards. Then, within the first 30 days:
- Dine in or order takeout/delivery from a participating restaurant.
- Spend $25 or more.
- Complete an online review.
- Earn 5,000 Bonus Points.
See offer and join here. This promotion runs through the end of the year.
- This bonus offer is open to all new Hilton Honors Dining members without a dining profile.
- To qualify, you must (i) set up an online account and link a valid credit and/or debit card beginning September 24, 2020 through December 31, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern time, (ii) spend at least $25 (including tax and tip) in one dine at any participating restaurant, bar, or club within 30 days of creating your Hilton Honors Dining web account, (iii) pay the check with a credit and/or debit card linked to your Hilton Honors Dining account, (iv) remain opted in to receive emails from Hilton Honors Dining with a valid, deliverable email address, and (v) complete an online review of the restaurant, bar, or club within 30 days of your visit.
Hilton Dining can get you up to 8 Hilton Honors Bonus Points per $1 spent. At first you start with just 2 Hilton Honors bonus points per dollar spent, as a Basic member. You can move up to earning 5 Hilton Honors bonus points as a Select member and then 8 Hilton Honors bonus points if you are a VIP member. You need to dine 11 times at participating restaurants before the end of the year to become a VIP member of Hilton Honors Dining.
As a VIP member:
- You earn 8 Bonus Points per $1 spent at participating restaurants.
- Earn at even more restaurants than non-VIP members, with locations exclusively for VIP members.
- Once you reach VIP status, it carries through the next full calendar year.
How it works:
- Search for restaurants, bars and clubs.
- Dine and pay with your linked credit or debit card.
- Earn Bonus Points for every $1 spent.
5,000 Hilton points are worth about $20 for most people, but you just need to spend at least $25 including tax and tip, at any participating restaurant, bar, or club within 30 days. This is the highest bonus offered by Hilton Dining. And then you earn up to an extra 8X points for every dollar spend, on top of your credit card rewards. This is a good way to earn extra rewards on top of your credit card earns you. Find the best credit cards for restaurant purchases here and more ways to earn points.
HT: The Gate