New Amex Hilton Business Card Bonus
The American Express Hilton Honors Business Card has a new welcome bonus for 150,000 points and a Free Night Reward after spending $4,000 within the first three months. The offer is publicly available and it is the best we have seen for this card. Check out the details below.
- Earn 150,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points and one Free Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases on your Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership starting from the date that your account is opened.
- Offer expires on 07/19/2023.
- $95 Annual Fee
- DIRECT LINK
- 12X Hilton Honors Bonus Points at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio worldwide.
- 6X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on U.S. gas stations, wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service producers and U.S. purchases for shipping.
- 6X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on U.S. restaurants, flights booked directly with airlines or amextravel.com, and car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies.
- 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on all other eligible purchases.
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Gold status.
- Earn Diamond status after spending $40,000 in purchases on the Card in a calendar year.
- One Free Night Reward at a hotel or resort in the Hilton portfolio after spending $15,000 in purchases on the Card in a calendar year.
- A second Free Night Reward after spending $60,000 in purchases on the Card in a calendar year.
- 10 free Priority Pass Lounge passes to ease the airport experience and get work done more easily and comfortably while waiting for a flight.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Access to Amex Offers.
Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have or have had this product. Amex will also consider how many cards you have opened and closed as well as other factors in making a decision on your welcome offer eligibility. At least you can find out if you qualify for the bonus through their new tool.
This is a great bonus for the American Express Hilton Honors Business Card, and the best we have ever seen. You can earn 150,000 points and a Free Night Reward after you spend $4,000 in three months.
This is an additional free night besides the ones that already come as part of the benefits. The Hilton Business Card already gets a Free Night Reward after spending $15,000 in a calendar year, and a second Free Night Reward after spending $60,000 in a calendar year. Hilton permanently improved its Free Night Rewards to let you use them any day of the week.
Another positive aspect of this card, compared to other Amex Hilton cards, is the fact that it is a business credit card. That means that it will not count towards Chase 5/24, if that’s something you are worried about.
It’s possible that we will see this same offer through referral links soon, so it might be worth waiting.