American Express and Hilton have teamed up with a new Amex Offer. You can save 15% & earn 5,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points on your next qualifying 2+ consecutive night weekend stay until 10/17/2017 at participating hotels in the Hilton Portfolio. Pay with your American Express Card for bookings made by 9/15/2017.
- Offer is valid for select American Express® Card Members only and is exclusive to bookings made on the HiltonHotelOffers.com/Amex page.
- American Express Card Members who book this offer and complete a qualifying stay by October 17, 2017 can earn 5,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points.
- To be eligible to receive 5,000 Bonus Points, you must be enrolled in the Hilton Honors™ program prior to your stay.
- Offer valid for weekend stays booked between July 24, 2017, and September 15, 2017, at participating properties in the Hilton Portfolio in North and South America, including the Caribbean.
- Offer not valid at Canopy by Hilton™, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, and Home Suites by Hilton™. Offer is non-transferable.
- Offer available for arrivals Thursday through Sunday, with two consecutive night minimum length of stay requirement per Card Member.
- Check out for stays through October 15, 2017, must be on or before October 17, 2017.
- Discount of 15% off nightly rate relates to the hotel’s Best Available rate, (“BAR”), which is a specific rate type that varies depending on time of purchase, is unrestricted, non-qualified and excludes discount rates.
The offer is available for Hilton properties in North and South America, including the Caribbean. You need to book at a dedicated link and verify eligibility with your Amex card in order to get the discount and bonus points. These offers sometimes don’t yield the best prices, so make sure you compare rates if you have any upcoming stays.