Hertz Chase Offer: Save 10%, Up to $49
Chase is targeting some cardholders with a new offer that can save you money on your next rental at Hertz. Here’s how this Hertz Chase Offer works:
- Earn 10% back on your Hertz purchase, with a $49.00 back maximum. Offer expires 3/12/21.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer not valid on third-party delivery services.
- Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.
Chase OffersChase Offers are available on Chase credit cards and debit cards. With these offers, you usually get cashback when you use your eligible Chase card to shop at a participating store. You can see your offers in the Chase app or in your account online. Chase Offers could be targeted to certain accounts, so not every offer will be available for everyone. It’s best to just add all the offers that you see listed. Usually the same offers will also show up for US Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank and Beneficial Bank customers.
A decent offer for savings at Hertz. Seems to be targeted, as I only see the offer on one of my Chase cards.