Best Ever Offer! Hawaiian Airlines Business Card 90K Bonus
Barclays is offering a new best ever bonus for the Hawaiian Airlines Business Mastercard. You can net 90,000 miles if you are approved for the card and spend a total of $6,000 or more. Check out the details of this Hawaiian Airlines Business Card 90K bonus below.
Earn up to 90,000 bonus miles!
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles after spending $1,000 in the first 90 days.
- Plus earn 40,000 bonus miles after spending a total of $6,000 in the first 12 months.
$99 annual (not waived)
- One-Time 50%-Off Companion Discount for roundtrip coach travel between Hawaii and North America on Hawaiian Airlines
- 3X miles on eligible purchases made directly from Hawaiian Airlines
- 2X on gas, dinning and office supply store purchase
- 1X miles on all other purchases
- Earn Up To An Additional 40,000 Bonus Miles Every Year
- Earn 20,000 bonus miles with $50,000-$99,999 in annual purchases, OR
- 40,000 bonus miles with $100,000 or more in annual purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Complimentary employee cards
Applying for the Card
This is a business card, so there’s a good chance that it wont report to your personal credit report.
This Barclays Hawaiian Business Card bonus is the best we have seen. Just keep in mind that Hawaiian miles are not what they used to be. But this is still a valuable bonus. Hawaiian Airlines is also a transfer partner for American Express Membership Rewards, so you can always earn more miles if you need.
Check out the award charts and familiarize yourself with the program so you can decide if this is the right card for you. Some useful redemptions include 35K miles roundtrip for Economy and 40K miles one way in First Class from Continental U.S. to Hawaii. You can also fly intra-island for 7,500 miles.