Hawaii Hilton Timeshare Offer Starting from $699
Update: This offer is back and now with 50K points instead of 25K. Maui is not part of the offer this time around.
Hilton Honors members can get a vacation in Hawaii plus 50,000 bonus points starting from $699. We don’t see these offers for Hawaii very often, so if you’re planning a trip there, this is worth a read.
Hilton Grand Vacations Club is the timeshare brand under Hilton. The Hilton vacation club offers a points-based system where you can purchase a certain amount of points and then use them at properties you can afford with the amount of points you have. This is often not a good deal, but attending a presentation about is is. Let’s go over how these offers work and even how to negotiate something better. You can also check out my experience in Las Vegas with a similar offer from Marriott Vacation Club.
Guests must purchase one of the following packages:
5-day/4-night stay for $999 plus tax in Maui Your vacation package includes a stay at the Grand Wailea, a Waldorf Astoria Resort. This beachfront retreat is close to outstanding dining, shopping and golf.
- 6-day/5-night stay for $699 plus tax in Honolulu
- Stay at Hilton Hawaiian Village on Waikiki Beach, Hilton Waikiki Beach steps from the beach, or Hilton Garden Inn Waikiki Beach, near dining and attractions.
- 6-day/5-night stay for $699 plus tax in Waikoloa
- Stay at Ocean Tower, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club, and enjoy a variety of dining, shopping, and entertainment options at the Hilton Waikoloa Village.
This offer is still being advertised by HGV, and you can book the Honolulu or Waikoloa package, even though the promotion page shows an expiration of July 31, 2022.
Your stay will be at a participating hotel within the Hilton portfolio of brands (valued at $175-$500/night). Guests will receive 25,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after attending the Personal Preview.
You have up to 12 months from purchase date to travel. As part of your vacation package, you’ll attend a two-hour Personal Preview and sales presentation. This is mandatory for you and your spouse.
- You are not eligible to participate in this promotion if you:
- have an open, incomplete package requiring attendance at a sales presentation,
- have attended a Hilton Grand Vacations sales presentation at any property within the last year, and/or
- are an employee of Hilton Grand Vacations, Hilton Worldwide or their affiliates.
- If married or living together, couples must attend sales presentation together; individuals may purchase separately.
- Offer valid one per family only.
- No groups, consisting of more than one couple traveling together, permitted.
Get a Better Deal
The offer you see is not always the absolute best you can get. You can sometimes negotiate for something better. The number of days can vary, the price, and even the bonus points can go as high as 100,000. It’s a good idea to call 844-229-8752 and see if you can receive a better offer than the one presented here. You can often negotiate a better price, or maybe ask for more bonus points. You can even inquire about additional destinations not listed in the offer page.
Hawaii Hilton Timeshare Offer: Guru’s Wrap-up
These are good offers for those looking for an affordable trip to Hawaii. You will pay $699 for a 5-night stay in Waikoloa or Honolulu for example, and you will also get 50,000 Hilton Honors points. That’s at least a value of $200+, so you actually end up paying about $500 for your Hawaii stay.
All these types of offers come with a mandatory sales pitch for Hilton Grand Vacations. You have to sit through that for two hours. They can’t force you to buy anything, but again not everyone can say “no” over and over. And they make those deals sound pretty good. If that’s something you’re not comfortable with, it might be best to skip this Hilton Grand Vacations offer. But if you’ve done this before, or are confident that you will resist the temptation, then could be a good opportunity.
If you are really looking to buy a timeshare, then it is better to look at time share resellers where you will get a much better price. I still do not think it is a good idea, but always see for yourself, add up the costs, and then make a decision.
I did one of these offers recently for Marriott Vacation Club in Vegas. Have you participated in similar timeshare presentations in the past? How did it go and what tips do you have for other readers?
One thought on “Hilton Timeshare Offer, $699 for 5-Night Stay in Hawaii Plus 50K Points”
Pingback: Hilton Timeshare Offer – 5 Nights Hawaii + 25k Hilton Points For $699 - Doctor Of Credit