New Costco Membership Deal
StackSocial has a deal for those looking to get a new Costco membership. If you purchase a Costco Gold Star Membership for the regular price of $60, you will receive a $40 Shop Card. Check out the full details below.
Purchase a 1-Year Costco Gold Star Membership and get a $40 Digital Costco Shop Card. The basic Costco membership costs $60 a year. An Executive Membership is an additional $60 upgrade fee a year
Valid for NEW MEMBERS ONLY or for members whose memberships have been expired for more than 18 months. A Gold Star Membership includes one free Household Card. Your Gold Star Membership is valid for one year at any Costco location worldwide and at Costco.com.
- ONLY available to U.S. & Puerto Rico customers.
- Limit one per household.
- Max 2 per customer: 2. You can use one, and gift the other.
- Qualified members will receive their $40 Digital Costco Shop Card by email within 2 weeks of redeeming their purchase.
- Nontransferable and may NOT be combined with any other promotion.
- $40 Digital Costco Shop Card does not expire. You can use it in warehouse and online.
- Digital Costco Shop Card is not one-time use (don’t have to spend all $40 at once).
- Must redeem membership by 01/27/24 to qualify for this promotion, but we encourage you to redeem within 30 days of your purchase.
- To receive a Digital Costco Shop Card, you must provide a valid email address at the time of sign-up.
- Valid only for nonmembers for their first year of membership.
- Costco accepts all Visa® cards, as well as cash, checks, debit/ATM cards, EBT and Costco Shop Cards. Online you can also use Mastercard credit cards, and also Discover for just a bit longer.
A good deal if you need a new Costco membership.