Google Pay Promo, Get $30 for Completing 5 Tasks
Check your Google Pay app for a new spring promotion that can earn you $30. To get the bonus, you need to complete five tasks between April 12 and April 22. These tasks include:
- Tap to pay: Contactless payments must be made with an NFC-enabled Android device.
- Gifting: Friends must claim stamps you gift them for you to collect a stamp yourself. You can recall unclaimed stamps at any time.
- Referrals: You can only collect stamps for referrals where you’re also eligible for a referral reward. Referrals must be new to Google Pay and complete a qualifying transaction during this promotion.
- Redeem cashback offers: To redeem cashback offers at participating merchants, you must have at least one card enrolled in the program.
- Activate insights on an account: Only one new bank account or credit card added via Plaid qualifies.
- There may be other opportunities to collect stamps—check the promotion page for the latest updates!
- Get $30 when you collect at least one of all 5 different spring stamps.
- Promotion available from Apr 12 – Apr 22, 2021, 11:59 PM PST or while supplies last, whichever comes first.
- Up to 200,000 rewards worth $30 are available during this promotion.
- There will be guaranteed ways to collect each of the 5 stamps through different actions that vary daily.
- Check ‘How to collect today’ often on the Spring Challenge page for details and restrictions for each action.
- Make sure you’re opted in to Google Pay rewards to take part in this promotion.
- Actions with daily collecting limits do not carry over to the next day. For example, if you’ve collected a stamp from paying 3 new friends or businesses today, your 4th payment will not count towards your next day’s limit.
- All unique limits reset daily.
The promotion starts on April 12, so you need to wait to complete any tasks for them to count towards the bonus. Looks like an easy $30.