Save 90% on Base Fares with Frontier Airlines
Ultra low-cost carrier Frontier Airlines has a new promotion with a 90% discount. It applies to base fare only, not fees or taxes, and requires purchase at FlyFrontier.com using promo code SAVE90. The Frontier Airlines sale excludes a long list of markets, but if you can make it work, it can yield great savings. This is one of their best sales, and unlike the usual long list of exclusions, only two routes are excluded this time.
Tickets must be purchased by 11:59 pm Eastern time on Mar. 16, 2020 for nonstop roundtrip travel to/from US/CA/PR. Travel is valid Monday through Thursday, and Saturday; through Apr. 22, 2020. The following blackout dates apply: Apr. 2, 4, 11, 2020. 3 day advance purchase required.
Related: Best Travel credit Cards
- Tickets must be purchased by 11:59 pm Eastern time on Mar. 16, 2020 for nonstop roundtrip travel to/from US/CA/PR.
- Travel is valid Monday through Thursday, and Saturday; through Apr. 22, 2020.
- The 90% discount applies to base fare only, not to fees or taxes, and requires purchase at FlyFrontier.com using promo code SAVE90.
- Promo code must be applied directly by customer on flyfrontier.com or requested of a Frontier Airlines call center agent.
- Fare(s) shown includes all transportation fees, surcharges and taxes, and are subject to change without notice.
This one of the better discounts we see from Frontier Airlines. This discount only applies to the base fare price so you don’t really end up with 90% off your total. For the cheapest fares you will probably just get a few dollars off. It gets better when booking more expensive fares, since the base fare makes a larger part of the total price.
Denver, CO to/from Orlando, FL and Denver, CO to/from Pensacola, FL are the only excluded routes for this sale.
Check out these previous posts on How to Fly for Cheap and 10 Things You Need to Know About Low Cost Carriers, to help you save money on your next flight and avoid any unexpected fees.
Due to coronavirus, Frontier has the following waiver policy:
- Customers can make a one-time, fee-free change to existing reservations for travel between March 3 and March 16, with any fare difference applying. There’s also an option to change the origin and/or destination city, and new travel must be completed by June 1. Those wanting to cancel their existing reservation will have the cancel fee waived and receive a credit valid for 90 days.