FreshDirect Amex Offer: Spend $80, Get $20 Back (2x)
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you up to $40 at FreshDirect. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get a $20 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $80 in one or more purchases online at freshdirect.com by 11/15/2022. Limit of 2 statement credits (total of $40).
- Offer valid only for FreshDirect purchases made online at freshdirect.com or via the merchant mobile app.
- Includes online purchases made via FD Office and FoodKick.
- Excludes purchases of beer, wine, and spirits.
- See merchant website for shipping policy. Some merchants may not ship to all areas.
About Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
This is good offer, especially if combined with one of the discounts that we see from time to time at FreshDirect.