This offer has expired. See the full list of available bank bonuses here.
First Horizon Business Checking Bonus, Get $300 with New Account
First Horizon Bank has a new offer for small business that can earn you $300 when you open a new account. You need to print a certificate and go into a branch to open the account. It is limited to a few states only. Let’s see how this First Horizon business checking bonus works and who is eligible.
Open your BizEssentials® Checking account at the Basic level or higher by 3/31/2021 with promo code SMBLP1 and complete the following requirements:
- Minimum opening deposit of $5,000 AND
- 5 qualifying payment transactions within the first 30 days of account opening
Opening deposit must be funds from a financial institution other than First Horizon Bank or its affiliates. Qualifying payment transactions include checks, debit card purchases, ATM withdrawals, automatic bill payments, and online bill payments initiated through the bank’s Business Banking Online services, in any combination. The $300 bonus will be credited to your account within 6 weeks of meeting all requirements and will be reported as income on Form 1099-INT.
- Offer is only available in AR, AL, FL, GA, KY, MS, NC, SC, TN, and parts of VA (Bristol, Gate City, Weber City)
- Limit one business checking bonus per company.
- This offer is for new checking households only.
- Offer only applies to recipients who do not have a Merchant Services account with First Horizon Bank. Client must open a First Horizon Bank Merchant Services account by 3/31/2021 and activate (begin accepting payments) that account by 4/31/2021. A new or existing First Horizon Bank business checking account is also required to take advantage of this offer. Restrictions and qualification requirements may apply.
First Horizon BizEssentials® Checking Basic level has a $15.00 mothly fee that is waived with an average daily collected balance of $5,000.
Customer agrees to maintain account in good standing for a minimum of six months.
This First Horizon business checking bonus of $300 required an opening deposit of $5,000 that you also need to keep in the account to waive the $15 monthly fee. You need to keep account open for 6 months in order to keep your bonus. There is also an additional requirement for 5 qualifying payment transactions within the first 30 days. You need to print the certificate and bring it to a local branch. Seems like a good enough bonus for those looking for business checking accounts who are in the eligible states.
- OFFER PAGE
- Account Type: BizEssentials Checking
- Availability: AR, AL, FL, GA, KY, MS, NC, SC, TN, and parts of VA (Bristol, Gate City, Weber City)
- Expiration Date: 3/31/21
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: $5K opening deposit, plus 5 payment transactions
- Monthly Fee: $15 (waived with $5K balance)
- Closing Account Fee: You must keep the account open for 6 months, otherwise the bonus will be reverted back.