First Federal Bank of Wisconsin has a $300 bonus for new checking accounts. You need to open the account at a branch and you must reside in WI to be eligible.
To be eligible for the $300 cash bonus:
- Must be enrolled in e-Statements
- Have a recurring direct deposit credit of $250 or more from a valid employer payroll/pension or government entity AND
- Have ten (10) debit card transactions greater than $10.00 must post to the account within 90 days of opening account
The cash bonus will be deposited into the checking account within 120 days of account opening. Account must remain open until bonus is received.
- Wisconsin residents only
- One offer per household
- Business or Consumers that have received a cash bonus offer in the last 24 months not eligible for this offer.
Freedom Checking has no monthly fees.
Must keep account open for at least 120 days. That’s when the bonus is deposited.
A good bonus but limited to WI only. You also need to print the flyer and open the account in a branch.
If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses.
- Promo Page
- Bonus: $300
- Account Type: Freedom Checking
- Availability: WI
- Expiration Date: 11/4/2018
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: $250
- Other Requirements: 10 debit transactions
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Monthly Fee: No
- Closing Account Fee: Must keep account for 120 days to get bonus