Expedia Amex Offer: Save 20%, Up to $20
Check your American Express credit cards for a new Expedia Amex Offer that can save you 20% on purchases made on the site. Looks like you need to shop at the sepcific link below, so you probably won’t be able to stack this with cashback portals.
Get 20% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a hotel booking online at www.expedia.com/amex by 12/31/2020. Valid only at www.expedia.com/amex. Valid only on ‘pre-paid’ (“pay online now”) hotel purchases. Limit of $20 in total statement credits. Enrollments are limited.
- Offer valid for pre-paid hotel purchases made online through the following link http://www.expedia.com/amex using the pre-paid option at checkout (“pay online now”) only.
- Excludes “pay at property” purchases and purchases made over the phone.
- Excludes cruises, vacation packages, flights, car rental and activities, trip insurance and other 3rd party brands, including properties offered by Vrbo and/or HomeAway entities.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
Amex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use.
You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can however use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer without issues.
A good offer for bookings of $100 or a bit more. You need to book at www.expedia.com/amex to trigger the Amex Offer, based on the terms. Enrollments are limited, so add the offer now if you think you might use it.