Expedia Amex Offer: Save 20%, Up to $20
Check your American Express credit cards for a new Expedia Amex Offer that can save you 20% on purchases made on the site. Looks like you need to shop at the sepcific link below, so you probably won’t be able to stack this with cashback portals.
Get 20% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a hotel booking online at www.expedia.com/amex by 12/31/2020. Valid only at www.expedia.com/amex. Valid only on ‘pre-paid’ (“pay online now”) hotel purchases. Limit of $20 in total statement credits. Enrollments are limited.
- Offer valid for pre-paid hotel purchases made online through the following link http://www.expedia.com/amex using the pre-paid option at checkout (“pay online now”) only.
- Excludes “pay at property” purchases and purchases made over the phone.
- Excludes cruises, vacation packages, flights, car rental and activities, trip insurance and other 3rd party brands, including properties offered by Vrbo and/or HomeAway entities.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
Amex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
A good offer for bookings of $100 or a bit more. You need to book at www.expedia.com/amex to trigger the Amex Offer, based on the terms. Enrollments are limited, so add the offer now if you think you might use it.