eBay Mastercard Signup Bonus
If you shop on eBay often them the eBay Mastercard is a good option that can earn you up to 5x in rewards. Rewards are worth 0.67¢ though. But the card now also has a $150 signup bonus when you spend $500 on eBay.
Receive a $150 bonus statement credit when you spend $500 or more on eBay (minus any returns or adjustments during the promotional period) with your new eBay Mastercard within 30 days of account opening. Valid July 20, 2020 at 5:00AM PT to July 30, 2020 at 11:59PM PT.
- Current eBay Mastercard or eBay Extras Mastercard cardholders are not eligible for a new eBay Mastercard.
- You must be at least 18 years old and reside in the US or its territories to apply.
- This offer applies to new eBay Mastercard accounts opened July 20, 2020 through July 30, 2020.
- Purchases must post to your account within 7 days after the 30 day offer period.
- Please allow up to 1-2 billing statement cycles after the promotional period ends for your statement credit to post to your eBay Mastercard account.
- Account must remain open, be in good standing and not become delinquent at the time the statement credit is applied.
- 5X points for the rest of the year after you spend $1,000 on eBay in a calendar year.
- 3X points per $1 spent up to $1,000 on eBay in a calendar year.
- 2X points per $1 spent on gas, restaurant, and groceries
- 1X points per $1 spent on all other Mastercard purchases
- Use points when you check out to make the perfect eBay finds even better. Redeem $10 at checkout for every 1,500 points earned.
- No annual fee.
This is the highest bonus we have seen for this card, but it had a different spending requirement. You need to spend $500 or more on eBay within 30 days to get the $150 bonus. Easy for those who shop on eBay often, while others might need to purchase gift cards.
HT: Doctor of Credit