eBay, $5 Off $15 When Paying with Amex
eBay has a promotion for American Express cardholders. If eligible, you can save $5 on your next purchase of $15 or more when you use your Amex card at check out. See the details of this eBay Amex discount below.
Save on the things you love with American Express. Use code AMEX2021 at checkout to get $5 off a $15+ purchase. Here’s how it works:
- Check for the Coupon in My eBay Messages
- Shop for eligible items
- Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: AMEX2021
- Pay for your item by 11:59 PM Pacific Time on August 3, 2021 using any American Express® Card directly on eBay.
- Only invited, registered eBay users who see the Coupon in My eBay Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—Coupon is not transferable.
- This Coupon is a $5 discount off a minimum purchase of $15, valid from 5:00 AM PT on July 28, 2021 until 11:59 PM PT on August 3, 2021.
- Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com.
- Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, Vehicles and Real Estate categories.
- Coupon must be used within a single transaction (which can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last.
- Max one-time use.
- In order to redeem the Coupon, transaction must be paid for using any American Express® Card directly on eBay.com.
A small discount, but it’s easy to use if you are targeted. Check My eBay Messages or just try to use the coupon at checkout when paying with an Amex card.