Amazon, Earn Promo Credits to Spend on Prime Day
Amazon Prime Day will be on July 12-13 this year. So Amazon has already launched promotions leading up to the main event. There’s a chance to earn $10, and then an increased bonus for the Amazon Prime Rewards card next month. Now there are more opportunities to earn credits that you can use on Prime Day. Check out the details below.
Here are some examples of Prime Day credits you can earn:
- Enjoy $2 for Prime Day when you visit the Affirm Hub and scroll the page. This offer starts June 27, 2022.
- Check out Affirm on your Prime Day order over $100+, and earn $25 Amazon Credit. This offer is available on Prime Day, July 12, 2022.
- Get $20 for Prime Day when you spend $75 on select P&G Home and Personal Care Essential Products.
- Enjoy a $5 Prime Day Credit with purchase of a movie ticket to Elvis
- Enjoy a $5 Prime Day Credit with purchase of a movie ticket to Lightyear or Lightyear Merchandise. Do both to get a total of $10.
See promotion page here (affiliate link).
Check out the list of deals and hopefully you can earn earn some credits that you can use on Prime Day, by purchasing things you want.Here's a list of some of the current deals and discounts for Amazon purchases:
- $10 Off Your Next $20+ Pickup Order (expires 7/4/22)
- Amazon Chase Points Promo: $15 Off $50 (expires 7/13/22)
- Amazon Discover Promo: $20 Off When You Add Card to Wallet (expires 7/13/22)
- Amazon Discover Promo: 30% Off, Up to $30 Discount (expires 7/13/22)
- Amazon Amex Points Promo: Save Up to 50% (expires 7/21/22)
- Amazon App, Save $15 on Two $25+Orders (expires 7/31/22)
- Add $100+ to Your Amazon Balance, Get $12 Bonus (expires 12/31/22)
- All Amazon Prime Day Deals
Rakuten, TopCashback, RebatesMe and more for possible cashback.