Dunkin Amex Offer: Save 5%, Up to $5
Check your Amex accounts for the following offer:
- Get 5% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make purchases in-restaurant at Dunkin’ by 12/31/2020. Limit of $5 in total statement credits.
- Offer valid for purchases paid for in-restaurant only at participating locations in the US.
- Excludes purchases made online, through the Dunkin app, or through third party food services.
- Not valid at locations within the following venues: gas stations, hotels and casinos, hospitals, cafeterias, airports and mass transit terminals, military bases, grocery stores and supermarkets, college and university campuses, stadiums, arenas, and food trucks.
- Excludes gift cards purchased online, popup locations, Baskin-Robbins standalone and To Go locations, international locations, authorized retailers, delivery, and catering purchases.
Amex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards
, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use.
You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person
. You can however use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer without issues.
For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect
, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here