Dunkin Amex Offer: Save 5%, Up to $5
Check your Amex accounts for the following offer:
- Get 5% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make purchases in-restaurant at Dunkin’ by 12/31/2020. Limit of $5 in total statement credits.
- Offer valid for purchases paid for in-restaurant only at participating locations in the US.
- Excludes purchases made online, through the Dunkin app, or through third party food services.
- Not valid at locations within the following venues: gas stations, hotels and casinos, hospitals, cafeterias, airports and mass transit terminals, military bases, grocery stores and supermarkets, college and university campuses, stadiums, arenas, and food trucks.
- Excludes gift cards purchased online, popup locations, Baskin-Robbins standalone and To Go locations, international locations, authorized retailers, delivery, and catering purchases.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.