DoubleTree Amex Offer: Spend $225, Get $45 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for an offer that can save you $45 on your stay with DoubleTree by Hilton this year.
Get a one-time $45 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $225 on room rate & room charges when you pay for your stay with DoubleTree by Hilton from 11/7/19 to 12/31/19. Book direct with DoubleTree.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Offer valid only at DoubleTree by Hilton™ properties in the US & US Territories.
- Reservations must be made online at doubletree.com, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling 1-800-445-8667.
- Excludes Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts, Conrad® Hotels & Resorts™, Canopy by Hilton™, Curio Collection by Hilton™, Tapestry Collection by Hilton™, Embassy Suites by Hilton™, Hampton by Hilton™, Hilton Garden Inn®, Tru by Hilton™, Homewood Suites by Hilton™, Home2 Suites by Hilton™, Hilton Grand Vacations™, Signia by Hilton® and Motto by Hilton™.
- Offer does not apply to advance purchase rates, including Advance Purchase, Save Now & Pay and Non-refundable rates.
- Excludes gift card purchases. Corporate Cards are not eligible for this offer.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
Amex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use.
You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person, or maybe two if you are lucky. But Amex is being very strict about one per person rule and have sent out notices that they will claw back credits if you have used an offer multiple times. You can however use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer without issues.
For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. Not all offers show up here.
A good discount for those who might have upcoming stays with DoubleTree by Hilton. Gift cards have also worked in the past to trigger these offers, but with Amex cracking down on everything, it might be risky. They might just claw back the credit later on.