Delta Amex Offers
Personal Cards: Get a one-time $75 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $200 in one or more transactions directly with Delta Air Lines by 8/11/2021. If qualifying purchase is a flight, it must originate in the U.S. and purchase must be made in USD.
Business Cards: Get a one-time $75 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $250 in one or more transactions directly with Delta Air Lines by 8/11/2021. If qualifying purchase is a flight, it must originate in the U.S. and purchase must be made in USD.
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with Delta Air Lines through U.S. delta.com, via Fly Delta U.S. App, and U.S. reservation telephone line.
- Flights must originate in the U.S., including U.S. territories, and purchases must be in U.S. dollars to qualify.
- Offer valid only for purchases where Delta Air Lines is the merchant of record, such as airfare, fare upgrades, seat selection fees, baggage fees, standby fees, and Delta Sky Club® memberships.
- Excludes the following: (i) purchases in-person at the airport where Delta is not the merchant of record, lounges, and sales offices, (ii) all purchases on-board flights including food, beverage, and WiFi, (iii) stand alone hotel bookings and car rentals through delta.com, (iv) purchases through third parties or affiliated agents, and (v) Delta Vacations®, Delta Dive, Delta Cargo, On Demand Charter services, Delta Flight Museum, SkyMiles® Marketplace purchases, SkyMiles Experiences™, SkyMiles Cruises, Delta Meeting Network, (vi) travel insurance/trip protection, (vii) gift card purchases, and (viii) charitable donations.
Amex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
These are two different offers, and both are great for those who might have upcoming flights with Delta. Hopefully you find the $75 off $200 offer, but you can add both if you have them since they are different.