DannyDealGuru has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. DannyDealGuru and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
Dell Amex Offer: Spend $599, Get $120 Back or 12K Points
Check your American Express credit cards for a new Amex Offer that can save you $120 on your next Dell purchase. The offer is targeted, so not everyone will find it in their credit card accounts.
Get a one time $120 statement credit (or 12,000 Membership Reward points) by using your enrolled card to spend a minimum of $599+ in one or more transactions at Dell.com by 7/31/2020.
- Offer valid for purchases made on Dell.com only. Valid only on US website.
- Not valid for e-gift card purchases.
- Excludes international contact center, Global events, Dell Financial services, Dell Outlet for Home, Dell Outlet for Work, Dell PartnerDirect, Dell Premier, Dell Premier Connect, Dell Premier Select, and authorized retailers.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside the US, Puerto Rico, USVI and Guam.
A great offer for those who might have any purchases coming up at Dell. You can get a discount of up to 20% if targeted. I saw the offer in my Everyday card.
DannyDealGuru has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. DannyDealGuru and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.