Tripadvisor is offering a $50 Amazon.com Gift Card to loyal customers who book again but through the app. Book your next hotel on the TripAdvisor mobile app using a valid US billing address (minimum $150 spend before taxes and fees). Be sure to complete your stay, then submit your review by November 30, 2016. Once your review is published and we’ve confirmed your stay, we’ll email you a code worth $50 for use on Amazon.com. Limit of one (1) Amazon.com Gift Card per person during the promotional period.
This is important. Only users who have previously booked a hotel on TripAdvisor through “Book on TripAdvisor”. Previous booking(s) must have been made with the same email address used for the booking qualifying for the TripAdvisor app $50 Amazon.com offer. First time bookings do not qualify for the TripAdvisor app $50 Amazon.com offer.
This gift card cannot be earned for hotel stays at any hotels or properties owned, operated, or affiliated with Marriott and its associated brands.
- Be sure to book by 11/30/16. Only bookings valued at $150 (before taxes and fees) or more will be eligible.
- The hotel stay and review must be completed by 11/30/2016. The Amazon.com Gift Card will be delivered via email by TripAdvisor after your review is published and TripAdvisor has confirmed your stay.
- Booking must be made with a valid US address from one of the 50 states or District of Columbia. Puerto Rico and US territories not included in the offer.
- Must book on TripAdvisor mobile app
- Marriott and its associated brands are excluded from this promo
- The Amazon.com Gift Card will be delivered in USD ($). Limit one Amazon.com Gift Card per person.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion from TripAdvisor, even if a single booking might otherwise qualify for multiple offers or promotions. If a single booking made on TripAdvisor and published TripAdvisor review qualifies for multiple offers or promotions hereunder, TripAdvisor will apply the qualifying offer of higher value.
- See full terms here