Club Med Offering BOGO, Free Stays For Kids and Room Upgrades For All-Inclusive Escapes
Club Med has launched a “Buy One Night, Get One Night Free” April Flash Sale, open for bookings now through April 20, 2021 with select travel dates from now to November 5, 2021. Travelers who book an all-inclusive summer escape at one of Club Med’s resorts in the Caribbean, Mexico, and Florida will receive one night free for every night booked, a free room upgrade, up to $400 in air credit, and free stays for kids under 4.
Club Med April Flash Sale
- Booking window: Today through April 20, 2021
- Travel window: Select dates from April 15, 2021 – November 5, 2021 (blackout dates apply)
- Buy one night, get one night free plus perks:
- Free room upgrade
- Kids under 4 stay free
- Up to $400 air credit
- Free Cancellations
For full details on the flash sale, please visit www.clubmed.us/flashsale.
Participating Club Med Resorts
Travelers looking for opportunities to reconnect, unwind, and create cherished memories on their next summer vacation will find that peace of mind is a destination at several Club Med resorts, including:
- Club Med Punta Cana, Dominican Republic: On a 2,000-foot stretch of beach, Club Med Punta Cana welcomes travelers to enjoy reconnection and relaxation through: a newly renovated Tiara Exclusive Collection space featuring spacious two bedroom oceanside family suites, a dedicated infinity pool and bar, and morning room service; the new Club Med Amazing Family program, a fun-filled agenda of weekly activities for families to bond and create memories; Club Med CREACTIVE by Cirque du Soleil, an interactive playground with more than 25 acrobatic and artistic activities for guests of all ages; and treatments at the Club Med Spa by L’OCCITANE and men’s barber shop.
- Club Med Michès Playa Esmeralda, Dominican Republic: Reopening June 2021. Club Med’s newest Caribbean resort (opened early 2020) is the first and only resort in the secluded region of Miches, an unspoiled hideaway in the Dominican Republic’s northeast coast. The eco-chic resort features four boutique villages specializing in wellness, adventure, kid-friendly and adults-only concepts, catering to an array of travelers seeking a boutique hotel-within-a-hotel experience. Enjoy unlimited refined culinary options, moments of Zen with an on-site Club Med Spa by Cinq Mondes, treetop yoga, and a naturally-filtered Zen pool, as well as must-try family experiences from learning how to plant and compost ingredients at the on-site community garden to discovering a Secret Chocolate Room – a first-of-its-kind kid’s speakeasy featuring unlimited sweets crafted with locally-sourced cocoa (and adults can get in on the fun, too!).
- Club Med Cancún, Mexico: The perfect location for families looking to create new memories, the resort’s Aguamarina family oasis area features spacious two bedroom oceanfront family rooms, exhilarating water games at the dedicated family pool, and outdoor activities as part of the new Club Med Amazing Family programming. For added R&R, indulge in private oceanfront massages on the beach, private spa treatments at the newly renovated Club Med Spa by L’OCCITANE, and a variety of refined, locally inspired cuisine.
- Club Med Sandpiper Bay, Florida: The spacious family-friendly resort, located in between Miami and Orlando, offers an all-inclusive getaway – sans passport – with a variety of activities, land, and water sports for all interests, like kayaking, paddle boarding, sailing, pickle ball, and the flying trapeze. Golfers of all levels can enjoy an elevated experience at the newly renovated championship golf course reopening this summer, while wellness seekers can enjoy some R&R at the new 6,000-sq-ft Club Med Spa by Sothys, the only Sothys Spa in the U.S. While kids enjoy time at the children’s clubs with unlimited all-day activities, adults can relax by the adults-exclusive pool or on the beach situated alongside the St. Lucie River.
- Club Med Turkoise, Turks and Caicos: Adults seeking an adults-exclusive vacation option can book a stay in this all-inclusive paradise nestled into Grace Bay Beach, consistently ranked as one of the best beaches in the world by TripAdvisor. The adults-only resort offers a freshly renovated infinity edge pool, wellness center, wine cellar, and accommodations including deluxe oceanfront guestrooms with balconies. Dive into the destination at one of the world’s top diving spots when venturing out on a “seafari” expedition to discover life under the sea or when exploring above through unlimited activities including sailing, kayaking, and flying trapeze.