Transfer Citi ThankYou Points to Wyndham with 20% Bonus
Citi has launched a new transfer bonus for ThankYou rewards members. This one if for the newest hotel partner that was added in 2021, Wyndham Rewards. This is the first transfer bonus between the two programs. Check out the details below.
Limited Time Offer: Transfer ThankYou Points to Wyndham Rewards points and receive 20% bonus Wyndham Rewards points. Offer is valid for point transfers to Wyndham Rewards points completed between 12:01 AM ET August 20, 2023 and 11:59 PM ET September 16, 2023.
- 1,000 ThankYou Points =
1,0001,200 Wyndham Rewards points
- This transfer ratio applies to Citi ThankYou® Premier, Citi Prestige® and Citi AT&T Access More Card.
- 1,000 ThankYou Points =
800960 Wyndham Rewards points
- This transfer ratio applies to Citi ThankYou® Preferred, Citi Rewards+®, Sears Mastercard, Citi Double Cash®, AT&T Universal Rewards World, AT&T Universal Savings and Rewards, AT&T Universal Rewards, AT&T Points PlusSM Card from Citi or AT&T Access Card.
- PROMO PAGE
- Must be a Wyndham Rewards® member and must register your membership number in advance to participate in this program/promotion.
- Wyndham Rewards® membership, and the earning and redemption of Wyndham Rewards® points are subject to Wyndham Rewards® Terms and Conditions.
- Transfers to Wyndham Rewards® are often completed within 24 hours, however the process may occasionally take up to 5 business days.
- Wyndham Rewards bonus points offer is valid for point transfers completed between 08/20/23 12:01 AM ET and 09/16/23 11:59 PM ET.
About Wyndham RewardsWyndham Rewards boasts a total of more than 9,100 properties in its portfolio, across 95 countries. Those hotels are categorized in 19 separate brands within the program, including a couple of boutique and luxury options. Value wise, Wyndham Rewards points are probably worth about 1 cent each, but that can vary slightly, based on brand and specific property. Here's a quick look at how you can accumulate and use points:
- When it comes to earning points through stays, you get 10 points for each dollar spent on qualifying nights, or 1,000 points, whichever is higher. “Qualifying nights” include paid nights with an average nightly rate of $25 or more per night. Elite members earn more. You get a 10% bonus as a Gold member, 15% for Platinum and 20% for Diamond. You can also earn points by using the Wyndham credit cards, or you can transfer points from Capital One miles to Wyndham Rewards at a 2:1.5 transfer ratio.
- Wyndham is a simple program for redeeming points. There are three tiers that cost 7,500, 15,000 or 30,000 points per night. There is no dynamic pricing or peak and no-peak season variations. Wyndham also gives members the option to combine points with cash. You will need 1,500, 3,000, or 6,000 points plus cash to book these stays. You can also redeem points at Wyndham Vacation Clubs, Caesars Entertainment destinations, Vacasa bookings and by transferring to 10 transfer partners, nine of which are airline frequent flyer programs.
This is a good offer for those that have a Citi ThankYou Points balance. If you have a Wyndham Rewards co-branded credit card, you also receive a 10% discount on Wyndham Rewards reward redemptions. That means that you would need just 12,000 ThankYou points (with 20% transfer bonus and 10% cardholder discount) to book a mid-tier Wyndham property that costs 15,000 Wyndham Rewards points.
HT: Award Wallet