Citi Offers: Spend $350 on Hotels, Get $30 Back
Citi has launched offers similar to Amex Offers and Chase Offers for some cardholders. To look for these offers, you can log in here, or look in your app. Go to Services at the bottom of the app, then Products & Offers, and you should see the offers at the bottom of the page, if you are eligible. Some Citi cardholders can now see an offer that will save you $30 on hotel stays, or on airline purchases. Check out the details below.
- Activate to earn $30 as a statement credit after you spend $350 on eligible purchases you make at Hotels through 09/17/2022. Purchases must post during the promotional period to qualify.
- Activate to earn $30 as a statement credit after you spend $350 on eligible purchases you make at Airlines through 09/17/2022. Purchases must post during the promotional period to qualify.
- This offer starts upon enrollment and will end on 08/17/2022.
- This offer excludes purchases made at warehouses.
- Hotels are classified as merchants that provide sleeping or meeting room accommodations, or both, and may include goods and services related to these accommodations. It does not include recreational areas in which patrons provide their own shelter, such as campgrounds and trailer parks.
- Purchases must post to your account during the promotional period. Many merchants will wait for a purchase to ship before they post the purchase to your account.
- Statement credits will be posted to the primary cardmember’s account in 1-2 billing cycles. In order to qualify for this offer, the account must be open and current at all times. If your account is closed for any reason, including if you convert to another card product, you will no longer be eligible for this offer.
A good offer for paid hotel stays. You can save 8.5% if you spend exactly $350 on your eligible Citi card. Just make sure you add the offer first before making a purchase.