Citi AAdvantage Executive Card, 80K Bonus with $5.5K Spend and 4X on AA Flights
If you’re looking to add the Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite Mastercard to your wallet, now is a good time to do so. There’s a new welcome bonus for 80,000 miles, which is one of the best we have seen. This bonus requires $5,000 in spending. There’s also a similar offer I posted a few days ago with a bonus of 85,000 miles with a spend requirement of $6,500. Additionally, you can also earn 4X on American Airlines flights through the end of the year, double the usual rate. Check out the details of this latest Citi Executive Card bonus below.
Update: This offer is ending soon. If you plan to apply, you should do so now.
- Earn 80,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after spending $5,500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
- For a limited time, earn a total of 4 AAdvantage miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases through December 31, 2022. After that, earn 2 miles per $1 on eligible American Airlines purchases.
- Annual fee: $450
- LEARN MORE
American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles are not available if you have received a new account bonus for a Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive account in the past 48 months.
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Earn 1 mile for every $1 spent on other purchases
- Admirals Club® membership (a value of up to $650)
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® application fee credit up to $100 every 5 years
- Earn 10,000 additional Loyalty Points after you spend $40,000 in purchases during the qualifying status year
- First checked bag free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for you and up to 8 travel companions
- Priority boarding on American Airlines flights
- Priority check-in and priority airport screening (where available) for you and up to 8 travel companions
- 25% savings on inflight food and beverage purchases on American Airlines flights
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
This is one of the best offers we have seen in years. There was a 100K bonus a very long time ago, and currently there’s also a different bonus with 5,000 more miles and $1,000 more in spending. Both offers also come with 4x earning on American Airlines flights through the end of the year.
Besides the bonus, this is a great card for those who want Admirals Club access. Free authorized users also complimentary access to Admirals Club, and can also bring two guests.
Disclaimer: I receive part of the commission when you use any of the links in this article to apply for credit cards through yourbestcreditcards.com.