Citi AAdvantage Executive Card, Get 85K Bonus with $6.5K Spend
If you’re looking to add the Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite Mastercard to your wallet, now is a good time to do so. There’s a new welcome bonus for 85,000 miles, which is one of the best we have seen. The current offer that’s widely advertised it for only 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles. Check out the details of this improved offer below.
- Earn 85,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after spending $6,500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
- Annual fee: $450
- OFFER PAGE
American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles are not available if you have received a new account bonus for a Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive account in the past 48 months.
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Earn 1 mile for every $1 spent on other purchases
- Admirals Club® membership (a value of up to $650)
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® application fee credit up to $100 every 5 years
- Earn 10,000 additional Loyalty Points after you spend $40,000 in purchases during the qualifying status year
- First checked bag free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for you and up to 8 travel companions
- Priority boarding on American Airlines flights
- Priority check-in and priority airport screening (where available) for you and up to 8 travel companions
- 25% savings on inflight food and beverage purchases on American Airlines flights
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
This is the best bonus we have seen in years. I believe there was a 100K bonus a very long time ago.
Besides the bonus, this is a great card for those who want Admirals Club access. Free authorized users also complimentary access to Admirals Club, and can also bring two guests.