Get Free Year of Amazon Prime with New CIT Bank Account
CIT Bank has an interesting offer for customers who open a new Money Market account. This is an account which earn a decent APY of 1.30%, but the main reason to open it is a free year of Amazon Prime. That’s a value of $139 now that the price of Prime membership was increased. Check out the details of this CIT Bank Amazon Prime offer below.
- Open a Money Market account using the promo code AMZN22.
- Fund your account with at least $15,000 within 15 days and keep a minimum balance of at least $15,000 for 60 days following the 15-day funding period.
- Within 30 days following the end of the funding period, if you’ve fulfilled the requirements, you’ll receive an email with your Prime membership code.
If you are a current Amazon Prime member, you can use the one year of Amazon Prime to renew your membership for an additional year.
- Transfers from existing CIT Bank accounts will not qualify.
- Maintain an end-of-day account balance of at least $15,000 each of the 60 days following the end of the Funding Period. If the end-of-day balance falls below $15,000 at any time during this 60-day period, you will not qualify for the Amazon Prime membership offer.
- There is a limit of one Money Market promotional offer per account and per customer. If multiple Money Market accounts are opened, only one account will be eligible. Custodial accounts are not eligible.
- This instructional email will be sent to the email address on file for the primary account owner approximately 30 days after the end of 60-day period specified in requirement #3, above. The account must remain open for the instructional email to be sent.
- All customers who qualify for the one-year Amazon Prime membership must redeem it no later than 03/23/2024. Customers who fail to redeem by this deadline will forfeit the one-year Amazon Prime membership from CIT Bank.
We have seen better bonuses from CIT Bank in the past. But if you value the free Amazon Prime membership for one year, then it should be worth opening the account if you can manage to keep $15,000 in there for two months. The CIT Bank Money Market account has no monthly fees and earns a 1.30% APY.
Amazon also offers discounted Prime membership for students and EBT/Medicaid and select government assistance recipients. Check out this article for more information.
- OFFER PAGE
- Promo Code: AMZN22
- Bonus: Free Amazon Prime ($139)
- Account Type: Money Market Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Other Requirements: $15K balance for 2 months
- Monthly Fees: No
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
- Expiration Date: None