Choice Kick Off ‘Choice Privileges Experiences’ with Perks for College Football Fans
Choice Hotels is kicking off the college football season with a new perk for Choice Privileges loyalty members: Choice Privileges Experiences.
Members can now use their rewards points to book exclusive college football-focused experiences at eight prestigious universities, ranging from a private stadium tour and sideline passes to autograph sessions and meeting the team’s head coach. These experiences start at just 50,000 Choice Privileges points.
In addition to the points redemption experiences, Choice Privileges is unveiling a special series of sweepstakes for all college football fans. Now through September 27, Choice Privileges’ members will have the chance to win a pair of tickets and hospitality or parking access to an upcoming game. To enter each of the eight sweepstakes, keep an eye on the participating universities’ social media channels for a link to enter to win.
Choice Privileges College Football Experiences
Through Choice Privileges Experiences, loyalty members can redeem the following VIP experiences for their favorite school, with experiences starting at just 50,000 Choice Privileges points:
- University of Alabama: Whether choosing the Day of Your Dreams package—which includes a VIP tailgate, pre-game sideline passes and a special visit to Alabama’s broadcast booth—or a private behind-the-scenes experience, complete with entry to the post-game press conference, Alabama fans can enjoy a crimson football experience like no other.
- University of Louisville: Cardinals fans can select from three unique VIP experiences, including a VIP coaches show experience, a behind the scenes athletics tour, or the opportunity to be in the tunnel before kickoff and open the doors, so Louisville players can make their grand entrance onto the field for a game.
- University of Michigan: VIP experiences range from a game day tailgate and hospitality package, featuring home game tickets, pregame sideline passes and premium food and beverage access to a private Michigan Stadium tour, complete with access to both team locker rooms, the press box and the Player Development Center, and more.
- The Ohio State University: In addition to game tickets and sideline access, Buckeye football fans can gain exclusive behind-the-scenes access with packages that provide a glimpse into the team’s press box and recruiting rooms, or the Ryan Day Coaches Show, including a visit with the coach.
- Penn State University: Choice Privileges members will get to choose from two incredible experiences including a stadium tour, VIP team arrival viewing, club tickets to the game with sideline visits, and capturing special photos with the Nittany Lion. Fans can also be a “Broadcaster for a Game” by sitting in the radio booth on game day and even lending their voice for a live read during the broadcast.
- Rutgers University: Loyalty members have three game day experiences available to them, including an exclusive team arrival viewing, access to view a game of their choice from the radio booth, or tickets for up to four guests for one of the season’s most coveted matches.
- University of Tennessee: Volunteers fans can pick from two exciting Choice Privileges Experiences: “Behind the Scenes with Big Orange,” a package featuring a tour of all-things Tennessee football, including the team’s stadium and practice facilities, or a “Day of Your Dreams” experience, featuring a special visit to the team’s broadcast booth, pregame sideline passes and a private tailgate party.
- Wake Forest University: Choice Privileges is giving fans three new ways to show their Demon Deacon football pride. Packages include access to an exclusive gameday suite and broadcast booth, a VIP tailgate experience during one of the season’s most anticipated games, or a private tour of the school’s sports complexes.
Choice Privileges membership is free and offers rewards, including bonus points, airline miles, or credits for premium coffee and shared rides through the exclusive, personalized, Your Extras welcome gift. Guests can earn points for future stays at Choice-branded hotels. For more information or to enroll in Choice Privileges, visit www.choicehotels.com/choice-privileges.