Chase United Explorer Card, New 65K Welcome Bonus with Waived Fee
The Chase United Explorer Card has a new offer that will get you a total of 65,000 miles. That’s a pretty good bonus, but it also comes with a large spending requirement. Let’s see the breakdown of this offer.
- Earn up to 65,000 bonus miles
- Get 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
- Plus, earn an additional 25,000 bonus miles after you spend $10,000 total on purchases in the first 6 months your account is open.
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95
- Limited-time offer ends 5/5/2021
- LEARN MORE
- 2X miles per $1 spent on United purchases
- 2X miles per $1 spent at restaurants including eligible delivery services such as GrubHub, Caviar, Seamless and DoorDash
- 2X miles per $1 spent on hotel accommodations when booked directly with the hotel
- 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Each calendar year, you are eligible to receive one 10,000-mile bonus after you reach $25,000 in net purchases
- Up to $100 Global Entry or TSA Precheck Fee Credit
- 25% back on United Inflight Wi-Fi, food and drinks
- Free first checked bag
- Priority boarding
- No foreign transaction fees
- Two one-time-use United Club passes each year
This product is not available to either (i) current Cardmembers of this credit card, or (ii) previous Cardmembers of this credit card who received a new Cardmember bonus for this credit card within the last 24 months.
The card also falls under the Chase 5/24 rule which means that you will not be approved if you have opened five or more personal credit cards in total (including other issuers) within the past 24 months.
A good offer for the Chase United Explorer Card, but the spending requirement might be a bit too much for some people. You need to spend a total of $10K in order to get the whole 65,000 miles bonus, but you do get 6 months to complete that spending. This is currently the best bonus for this card.