DannyDealGuru has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. DannyDealGuru and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
- Earn 4,500 Bonus Stars after you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. Bonus can be redeemed for 36 free drinks or rewards.
- Earn an additional 300 Bonus Stars the first time you use your Starbucks Rewards Visa Card to add money to your Starbucks Card
- The card has a $49 annual fee that is now waived for the first year.
- LEARN MORE
You can read more about the new Starbucks Rewards program here.
- 3 Stars on purchases at Starbucks Stores: 1 Star per $1 when you digitally load your Starbucks Card with your Starbucks® Rewards Visa® Card (excludes money added at the register), plus 2 Stars per $1 spent when that Starbucks Card is used to pay at Starbucks stores.
- 1 Star on purchases at grocery stores, on local transit and commuting, and on internet, cable, and phone services.
- 1 Star per $4 spent everywhere else
- Earn 1 Star for every $4 you spend outside of Starbucks® stores.
- As a Starbucks Rewards
Gold Member, every 125 Stars earns you a food or drink Reward.
- LEARN MORE
- This product is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of this credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of this credit card who received a new cardmember bonus for this credit card within the last 24 months.
- The card also falls under the Chase 5/24 rule.
I am not a big fan of Starbucks in general, and clearly this is not a card for everyone. But if you love Starbucks, then this could be an option if you are under 5 cards in the last 24 months. The signup bonus is not the highest we have seen, but the annual fee is waived. So this is one of the best offer. However, Chase has plenty of other cards to choose from.
DannyDealGuru has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. DannyDealGuru and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.